Back to News

Is your COVID-19 vaccination record showing correctly? Posted on 29 Mar 2022

Check your NHS COVID Pass and call 119 to tell the NHS about any incorrect or missing information.

Vaccination Data Resolution Service (VDRS)

  • People registered with a GP practice in England can contact the Vaccination Data Resolution Service (VDRS) or the Overseas Vaccines Validation Service via 119 if their record isn’t showing correctly
  • Accurate records ensure the NHS invites the right people at the right time
  • It might also mean hassle-free journeys for those planning to use an NHS COVID Pass to travel abroad
Local Services, Let
Warrington Housing Association